Each applicant will receive a score out of 25, scores will be based on:
- Meaningful content
Terms and Conditions
1. You must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered for the Scholarship.
2. You are only eligible to receive one Scholarship; this is not a recurring grant.
3. Finalists will be contacted to schedule a final round zoom interview on October 17th. You must respond within 48 hours. If the finalist does not respond within that time frame, Veiled Beaut LLC reserves the right to contact another applicant to replace the current finalist.
4. Applicants may be asked to further provide information to confirm the information listed on the application.
5. By applying for the Scholarship, the applicants grant Veiled Beaut LLC permission to post their name on Veiled Beaut’s website (www.veiledbeaut.com) and social media pages in the event they are awarded the Scholarship. The pages may be shared in social media channels and other marketing communications. If you are selected as a winner, you will be required to provide a short (1-2 sentence) intro about yourself.
6. Veiled Beaut LLC reserves the right to change any aspect of the Scholarship at any given time, including but not limited to, deadlines, extensions, number of available scholarships, requirements, scholarship amounts, and announcement dates.
7. Veiled Beaut LLC will be collecting applicant data to assist with future Scholarships. Your information will not be sold or given to any third party.
8. Veiled Beaut LLC is not responsible for providing you with financial advice on taxation matters, nor are we responsible for paying any taxation obligations.
9. Providing false or misleading information is an offence and will not be tolerated by any means. If Veiled Beaut LLC knows or has reason to believe that you have provided false or misleading information, we reserve the right to reassess your entitlement to the Scholarship and you will be liable to re-pay Veiled Beaut LLC the total sum of any payments incorrectly made to you.
10. Veiled Beaut LLC will directly award the Scholarship to the recipient.
11. In order to be eligible to receive a grant you must fulfill all requirements of each given category.
12. All recipients will be required to sign an individual scholarship agreement.
13. Race/demographics are not part of your evaluation criteria, except if you choose to apply for one of the designated Black Muslim Women grants.
13. By submitting an application, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.