There are millions of styles to choose from when it comes to wrapping our hijabs, but here are some Veiled Beaut inspired ideas to get you started!
The Classic Wrap:
This style is probably the most widely-known technique to wrap any hijab and fits any occasion! Whether you’re going to work, going to the gym, or to an evening event, this style looks great in all fabrics and on all face shapes.
- Frame the hijab around your face in a way that best suits you, making sure one side is longer than the other.
- Cross the longer end over your shoulder, towards the shorter end, and bring it around your neck, and back to where you started. (Note: you may do this part in whichever way suits your comfortability, tightly or loosely)
- Tuck the shorter end of the hijab inside your collar, and toss the longer end over the opposite shoulder. (Note: pin and secure to keep it in place all day!)
The Shoulder Toss:
This hijab style is very simple and can be worn casually or dressed up, depending on what fabric you choose to wear. The only fabric we recommend wearing pins with this style is chiffon.
- Frame the hijab around your face in a way that best suits you, keeping both ends equal on either end.
- Drape whichever end you feel more comfortable with over your shoulder. (Note: secure and pin at your chin to keep the hijab from slipping!)
- For a fun and snazzy touch, tie the hanging piece into a knot near your shoulder
The Effortless Chic
This hijab style screams elegance and grace. The fabric we highly recommend with this style is chiffon and modal but can be tried with any fabric of your choice.
- Frame the hijab around your face, keeping one side slightly longer than the other.
- Drape the longer end over your shoulder, and take that same end around the fabric that is draped over your front side, and voila!
We hope these classic and new styling tips came in handy! We would love to see you try these out. Use the hashtag #VeiledBeaut on Instagram so we can see how you used these tips!